New Beginnings

    So far college has been everything I had hoped it would be. I was very anxious about settling in and meeting my team. All of my worries were quickly shut down when I met my teammates, especially my roommates. Everyone on the team is very approachable and accepting. My biggest fear was that because I am a freshman the upperclassmen would treat me differently, but it has been the exact opposite. The upperclassmen were very quick to accept us freshman. 

    The biggest struggle I have had so far is not having much free time. I have practice/games 6 days a week and classes on top of that. I don't mind being busy, but sometimes it's nice to just sit around and do nothing. One of the good things about being so busy is how easy it is to fall asleep at night. I haven't slept as good as I have here in awhile. 
    
    School hasn't been bad so far either. I mean it's only syllabus week, but I enjoy going to all of my classes. All of my professors are really chill and I got friends in the majority of my classes. I'm really excited and motivated to pursue my future career. I can't wait for what the future has in store for me.

    

Comments

  1. Good topic choice! I like that you're writing about your concerns about your social life and adjustments into college. However, I'd like to know more details. What kind of sport(s) do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still with us, Connor? Are you still excited about your classes? What is capturing your imagination these days?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment