Fixing My Sleep Schedule

     Recently I have not been able to fall asleep at reasonable times. I usually stay up until two or three in the morning. When I try to go to bed I just can't. I will have my eyes closed but my brain just won't shut down. Usually to counter this I try breathing exercises or meditating to clear my head of everything. This will only work half the time I try it. I'm just tired of being tired, especially on the days when I have 8 am practices. 7 am nowadays feels like 5 am when I was in high school. In high school I used to wake up at 5:40 am everyday and I would stay up until 1 am like every night. I think I'm just old now.

Comments

  1. it takes some time, from learning you need to address sleep issues to figuring out what works. Don't be too hard on yourself, and you are NOT old :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment